Why Am I Here?
We All Have Questions...
- Why is my life so difficult?
- Why did my loved one have to die?
- Why can't I be successful?
- Why do I feel so disconnected?
- Why did I get sick?
- Why is there so much injustice?
- How can I be more connected with myself and my loved ones
- What happens when I die?
- Will I know my loved ones on the other side?
- Is there an "other side" and what is it like?
- Does heaven exist?
- What about reincarnation and soul mates?
- Is there an infinite knowledge in the universe that I can connect with and use to help make my life better here on earth, or am I just a random by-product of the chemical processes we call life?
Human beings have been seeking answers to these questions throughout recorded history. Some of their answers are based on faith; some on scientific data; some on fantasy. But a few answers, very few, are based on the actual experience of tapping in to a realm beyond this physical world, where we can speak directly with energies we call "spirits," and, more important, where we can connect directly with the highest level of universal and infinite love, wisdom, and light that we call God.
We connect with these other realms through our inborn sixth sense--our intuition. This God-given power is a direct connection between each soul and the universe.
You see, I know with absolute certainty that, in the same way animals have instinct, every human being has intuition. It's inherent in our makeup, in the same way we have sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell. We use our intuition unconsciously all the time in ways too numerous to mention. But intuition can be so much more than something that just helps you find the jewelry you lost or tells you if your child is in trouble. Our intuitive sense is literally a channel between this world and the next. It's an energy conduit through which we can connect with loved ones who have died, speak to our guardian angels and spirit guides, and even touch the highest level of universal consciousness and love.
Why Am I Here?